The first impression being extremely crucial, your appetizer recipes should always leave the guests wanting for more. With a little bit of planning, you can come up with tasty and quick appetizers for the party that are sure to win over any crowd and still keep you out of the kitchen for enjoying the party that you put together.
- Thoroughly wash the cherry tomatoes. Cut the top off, and with a small spoon or melon baller, scoop out the seeds.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry them. Place the crispy fried bacon on a plate lined with paper towels to drain and cool.
- Place the tomatoes upside down on a plate for them to drain for 25 minutes.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and add bacon, cheese, mayonnaise, and onions to it. Stir until they blend well. Fill the tomatoes with the mixture and refrigerate at least for 4 hours.
- Cut the crust off the bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Then, mix 2 tablespoons of the butter with onion, and use it to butter one side of each slice to taste.
- Roll the asparagus spears in the bread with the buttered side facing in.
- Melt the remaining butter, and brush onto the rolled spears.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 12-15 minutes (just before the party is starting) or until golden brown.
- They can be served alone or with your choice of dipping sauces.
♨ Grapes (black and green)
- Marinate the cheddar and feta cheese in white wine for a few hours.
- Place one piece of each kind of cheese along with one apple slice, one grape, and one piece of melon on a small skewer. Arrange it on a tray.
- Drain the canned fish.
- With the help of a blender, combine the mayonnaise, celery, and fish and blend into a paste.
- Combine the butter and horseradish in a bowl.
- Spread the horseradish butter on toast points and top them with the fish mixture.
- Garnish with parsley sprinkled over the top.
These appetizers for a party require minimum time and will definitely leave your guests licking their fingers. So go ahead and enjoy not only these quick appetizers but also the compliments that you will receive for them!