Truth or dare is an interesting game which is popular among teenagers and adults. It is a fun game that doesn't require any preparation or props and can be enjoyed by friends while passing time at the restaurant, a picnic, or a get together. This game can generate a lot of laughs and playful banter but it is important to remember that participants remain open-minded and sporting enough to play the game. It is best to play this game with friends whom you know really well, so that no one is embarrassed or left red-faced in the end. Truth or dare can be thoroughly enjoyable provided the questions or task don't get repetitive, which can make this game boring. Hence, here is a list of few truth and dare questions and tasks that will make the game all the more interesting.
Girls Just Want to Have Fun!
If you are having a slumber party at home with all your girlfriends, here are some good truth or dare questions and tasks.
Truth Questions For Girls
- Do you have a crush on your friend's boyfriend?
- What is your most irritating habit?
- What is your most embarrassing experience till date?
- If you were isolated on an island, who would you take along to keep you company
- What are the qualities you think your future husband should have?
- What is your most romantic dream?
- Which is your favorite romantic movie and why?
- Who is your latest crush?
- What is the worst thing about being a girl?
- What is the stupidest thing that you have done in public?
- Have you ever skinny-dipped?
- What is your worst fear?
- What is the wildest thing that you have done?
- What were the sexiest clothes you ever wore and why?
- When was the last time you told a lie and what was it?
- What is the meanest thing that you have done?
- What would you do to a guy for a Klondike bar?
- Which one of your features makes you self-conscious?
- Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that you have done to attract attention of someone of the opposite sex?
Dares For Girls
- Sing the rhyme 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' with actions.
- Imitate one of your friends or one of your teachers at school.
- Perform a belly dance standing at the center of the circle.
- Take a variety of sauces from the kitchen, mix them and ask the person to eat the concoction.
- Make a prank call to a random number.
- Do a cart-wheel.
- Drink pickle juice.
- Wear all your clothes inside-out.
- Go to the wall and talk to it like it is your boyfriend.
- Call your boyfriend's mom and tell her that she needs to lose weight.
- Exchange an item of clothing with the person on your right.
- Put six ice-cubes down your back.
- Be tickled by the player sitting opposite to you.
- Get into a shower with all your clothes on.
- Squeeze a lemon on your head.
- Tell us your darkest secret.
- Talk in a fake accent for the rest of the game.
- Say your name while burping aloud.
- Walk to the guy sitting at the nearest table (if the game is played at a restaurant) and tell him "I love you".
- Go to a public place, approach random strangers and scream, "I have lost my voice, please help me find it".
Boys Will Be Boys!
Here are some good questions and dares for boys which you can use if you are having an all boys night out.
Truth Questions For Boys
- Have you ever cheated on any of your girlfriends?
- If you get up one day and see that you have turned into a girl, what will you do?
- Do you possess a talent that no one knows about?
- Have you been caught while digging your nose in public?
- What is the nastiest prank that you have ever played on someone?
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
- Do you think you will marry your current girlfriend?
- Have you ever cooked or baked something for the one you love?
- Have you ever indulged in a one night stand?
- What was the funniest incident of your life?
- What is the strangest dream you ever had?
- What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Have you ever liked something so much that you stole it?
- If you had the power to become invisible for a day, what would you do?
- Did you ever embarrass yourself in front of someone you liked and what happened
- What is your favorite feature of the opposite sex?
- What is stupidest dare you have ever done?
- How long have you gone without taking a bath?
- Among those present in this room, whom do you distrust?
Dares For Boys
- Pretend you are Tarzan for five minutes.
- Dress up like a girl and visit the local supermarket.
- Kiss the next person who comes in to the restaurant.
- Visit the next door neighbor and have a random meaningless conversation for a few minutes.
- Flirt with the man who is sitting next to your table.
- Get your legs waxed.
- Clean the toilet with your toothbrush.
- Eat four raw eggs.
- Walk along five blocks in nothing but your bathing robes.
- Remove X's socks and smell his feet for 1 minute.
- Have a conversation with an inanimate object as if it is your crush.
- Allow your friends to put some make up on your face.
- Wear women's clothing and go in public.
- Go in public and do the chicken dance.
- Peel a banana with your feet.
- For the next round sit on X's lap.
- Pretend to be a dog and fetch something.
- Eat a piece of dog or cat food.
- Run outside in a public place and scream at the top of your voice "I am woman, hear me roar!"
For the LOVE of the Game!
If it is a couples party, asking them the following questions and dares can be really exciting.
Truth Questions For Couples
- Do you think your relationship will end up in marriage?
- Which physical feature of your boyfriend or girlfriend do you like the most and why
- What is your hottest sexual fantasy?
- Which habit of your boyfriend or girlfriend do you hate the most?
- Whom do you find attractive in this group apart from your boyfriend or girlfriend
- Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Given a choice, what will you choose, career or love?
- Who was your first love?
- What is the one thing about your boyfriend or girlfriend that you love?
- Have you lied to your partner, what was it about?
- Are you jealous of X's proximity to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
- If your partner was to be replaced by any other person, who would it be and why?
- When was the last time you kissed someone other than your partner?
- Do you secretly admire your boyfriend or girlfriend's friend, name him/her?
- Which movie star do you think is hot?
- Who would you like to delete from your boyfriend's or girlfriend's Facebook friend list?
- If you were on a break from this relationship for one day, what would you do?
- Which embarrassing song will you dedicate to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
Dares For Couples
- Do a sexy number with a guy, other than your boyfriend.
- Paint your boyfriend's fingernails as well as toenails with the color of your choice.
- Make a mystery drink and ask your girlfriend to drink it.
- Kiss the person sitting to your right (make sure that the person is not his/her boyfriend or girlfriend).
- Give a makeover to you boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Give a lap dance to your boyfriend.
- Play a prank on your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend .
- Seduce the person to your left without touching him or her.
- Re-enact one of the fights with your boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Call your boyfriend's or girlfriend's best friend and say "I Love You" to him or her.
- Get spanked by the person sitting opposite you.
- Go to a public place and dance to a romantic song.
- Prepare a spicy recipe for your partner.
- Pour a glass of water on your boyfriend's pants and let him walk around the block.
- Call your boyfriend's or girlfriend's mother and tell her that you both have got married secretly.
- Set up a lemonade selling stall with your boyfriend or girlfriend in your elevator.
- Become a slave of the person to your left for 10 minutes.
- Dance with a broom in a public place.
- Take a food item and kiss it passionately for 2 minutes.
- Give a piggy back ride to a person of the opposite sex.
Apart from these, you can surely come up with more funny as well as naughty truth and dare questions and tasks. One thing all players should remember is that this is just a game, and the questions and tasks should not be taken too seriously. So, the next time you play truth or dare with your friends, ask these questions and perform these dares to have a great time.