A fun game meant for any party or special occasion, ‘truth or dare’ is popular amongst all age groups, as it makes a party/event rather interesting. Participants can ask each other a list of truth or dare questions; that is to say, the questions must be answered only with the truth, or people must dare to do something embarrassing, yet fun.
Out With the Truth
– Whom would you love to date amongst the people in this room?
– Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
– What has been the most embarrassing moment you’ve experienced so far?
– Tell us about your secret fantasy.
– Who do you like the least in this room?
– Would you kiss the person next to you?
– What turns you on the most?
– Have you ever cheated on your partner?
– What is the most sensual piece of clothing you own?
– What attracts you to a person of the opposite sex?
– When was the first time you fell in love and with whom?
– When was the first time you kissed someone? Who was it?
– Have you got a secret talent?
– Pick one person from this room you’d like to exchange your girlfriend/boyfriend with!
– What is your worst fear?
– Whom would you like to marry from amongst the group in this room and why?
– What is the most annoying thing about your boyfriend/girlfriend?
– Have you ever had a crush on someone in this room?
– What is the one thing you hate about your best friend?
– What is the wildest thing you have ever done in your life so far?
– If you had the chance to be reborn as someone else, which person would you choose from this room and why?
– Have you ever lied to your boyfriend/girlfriend?
– If you were to win a lottery and you had to give it away to someone from this group, who would it be and why?
– If you were locked up in a room with a person from this room, whom would you choose and why?
– Is there something about you (a habit, a trait, etc.) that irritates other people?
– When was the first time you lied to your parents and what was the lie?
– Who has presented you with the worst birthday gift so far and what was it?
– Who is the most shabbily dressed person in this room?
– Have you ever had a crush on your best friend?
– What do you not like about the person sitting on your right?
– What was the lowest grade you received in school and for which subject?
– If you had 24 hours to live, what would you like to do?
– Have you ever thought of dating any of your partner’s friends?
– What is the meanest thing you have ever done?
– Who do you think is the sexiest person in this room?
– What is your guilty pleasure?
– Do you shower every day?
– With whom would you like to be marooned on an island and why?
– How many tattoos do you have and where?
– Would you kiss someone on the first date?
– Tell us about an incident you regret today.
– If you were granted two wishes, what would you ask for?
– Have you ever given cheating a serious thought?
– Tell us one thing you hate about the way you were brought up.
– Do you stalk people on social media?
– What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
List of Dares
– Pick your favorite song and dance to it on a table.
– Kiss a member of the same or opposite sex in this room.
– Stand in the center of a restaurant and sing your favorite nursery rhyme.
– Give someone in this room a lap dance.
– Make a prank call to someone you like.
– Pick a member in this room and lick his/her cheek.
– Eat a raw egg.
– Imitate any three people in this room, while the others guess who they are.
– Have a two-minute-long conversation with a chair or a wall.
– Walk up to a stranger and convince him/her you’re an alien sent to transform him/her.
– Call an unknown number and tell that person you know where the Chamber of Secrets is.
– Call up a hotel and ask if they serve dinosaurs. Also, mention other foods you’d like with the dinosaur.
– Follow someone on the road till they freak out.
– If you’re a guy, carry a woman’s bag for one minute on the main street.
– If you’re a girl, carry a board on the main street that says: Up for adoption! Call __.
– Wear everything yellow for a day, from your clothes to your accessories.
– Tell the bartender in a club that you’re doing a documentary on bartending and take inputs from him for half an hour.
– Go to a hospital and convince the doctor you can’t hear a thing.
– Write a love letter to an acquaintance and send it via a Facebook message. Don’t revert for 2 days.
– Look angrily at every person who greets you for a day.
– Send someone you know a message that says: I know what you did last summer.
– If you’re a guy, apply sticker eyelashes to your bike/car for a day and tell people you love this new look.
– Call a friend in the middle of the night and tell him you just saw a spaceship.
– Sit on a street and beg till you collect a set amount of money.
– For half an hour, stand on the road and pretend as if you’re talking to someone when you actually aren’t.
– Every time someone calls you, instead of saying hello, say ‘you’re gonna die’ and hang up.
– If you’re a guy, paint your nails pink for a day.
– If you’re a girl, sport a fake mustache for an entire day and tell people you just thought of doing something – different.
– Test drive an expensive car and pretend to suddenly go blind.
– In a pub, tell someone you’ll buy them a drink and if accepted, order for orange juice.
This party game will definitely entertain you and your friends. It is the ideal choice to make any party or event full of laughs. Though you now have all the truth or dare questions to help you, remember not to cross the line and hurt someone. Be sensitive. Have Fun!