Everyone loves parties as they make a perfect occasion to spend quality time with friends and have a great time. Almost all parties have a theme which ties the attire, food, beverages, and music together. However, the games or activities organized can vary depending on the host's choice and the guests' wishes.
Depending on the reasons for a party, it can be a retirement party, slumber party, bachelorette party, or girls' night, there are plenty of ideas to consider from.
Games for Ladies' Night
- If your best friend is getting married and you have just thrown her a party, then why not organize games that you can play at a bachelorette? Play a game of "Truth or Dare" or better still, try your hand at "Never Have I Ever". I bet you will be able to smell scandal in the air.
- This next game is inspired from Bingo. Here, one person calls out for various things that you can find in a purse, such as lip gloss, mascara, wallet, etc., and whoever doesn't have that thing is out of the game. The last player remaining wins.
- One of you has to sing their favorite song and stop midway while another player begins where the first player stopped. But the second cannot sing the same song. It has to be a new song with that word altogether.
- Make sure all your close girlfriends are present and have everyone write an anonymous confession. Next, read all of them out aloud and guess who confessed to what.
- You can also play drinking games with cards; whosoever loses the round, gulps away an entire beverage. You can bet it will be one party you will always remember.
- You can also play a story maker game where one creates a fictional character and starts a story, ending it with a word like "naughty". Once everyone is done pitching in, you will have a scandalous story that you can laugh over.
- Play treasure hunt, but remember to modify it a little. Hide interesting presents that you know your girlfriends will love. Give every player separate clues and watch who discovers which gift.
- One of my favorite games is the game of musical chairs. Play some nice Christmas carols and songs in the background to get the complete feel of the occasion. You can also make it fun by adding a twist to the game where the person standing has to drink a shot of alcohol.
- Another game you can play is make teams of two and play Christmas charades.