Drinking at the party? Keep these points in mind:
- Do not, under any circumstances, drink and drive.
- Appoint a designated non-drinking driver for you and your friends.
- If someone is trying to drive after drinking, take their keys.
- Drink non-alcoholic beverages in between drinks.
Whether it's a fraternity date function, or a backyard BBQ gathering at a friend's place, toga parties are an amazing place to meet new people and have some fun. Being one of the oldest party theme traditions, and a favorite among people of different ages, it's essential that you dress the part.
So, in order to get ready for the party, you're going to need the right accessories. First things first―ditch the bed sheet and head over to a departmental store to purchase some fabric. For the following costumes, you will need at least 4 - 6 yards of material, depending on your height and weight.
In the following section, you will find 2 simple and quick ways to wear toga. Even though this section caters to men, women too can pull off these costumes.
1. Around the Back
In 4 - 5 quick steps, you can get ready for a toga party. Just remember to include accessories to your outfit to give it that extra oomph.
1. Strapless TogaNow that you have 4 ways to tie a toga with a sheet-2 for men and 2 for women―you can concentrate on reaching the party on time and have a blast. But before you head out the door, don't forget adding accessories to your outfit like gold or fake leaves' crown, sandals, belt, sword, or a gold chain.